1243 a.k.a. Gyldendal: Gyldendalske Boghandel, Nordisk Forlag A/S, usually referred to simply as Gyldendal is a Danish publishing house. Founded in 1770 by Søren Gyldendal, it is the oldest and largest publishing house in Denmark, offering a wide selection of books including fiction, non-fiction and dictionaries. Prior to 1925, it was also the leading publishing house in Norway, and it published all of Henrik Ibsen's works. In 1925, a Norwegian publishing house named Gyldendal Norsk Forlag was founded, having bought rights to Norwegian authors from Gyldendal.
- also known as Gyldendalske Boghandel, Nordisk Forlag A/S; Gyldendal Boghandel
- official website: www.gyldendal.dk
"1243" a.k.a. "The Shadow of the Torturer" is a science fantasy novel by Gene Wolfe, first released in 1980. It is the first volume in the four-volume novel, The Book of the New Sun. Wolfe completed the series before The Shadow of the Torturer was published.
- also known as "Shadow of the Torturer"; La Sombra del Torturador; Sombra del Torturador, La
- language: English Language
- character: Severian
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction, High fantasy
- copyright: 1980
- released in (35 years ago)
- some of the awards:
1243 a.k.a. Blue Murder is a British crime drama television series based in Manchester. Shown on ITV from 2003 until 2009 when it was cancelled by the network, it starred Caroline Quentin as DCI Janine Lewis.
- also known as Blue Murder (UK)
- begun on and completed on (6 years ago)
- 19 episodes of 60 or 90 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Cath Staincliffe
- regular cast:
- genres: Miniseries, Drama
- award: - National Television Award for Most Popular Actress nomination for Caroline Quentin
- official website: www.itv.com/Drama/copsandcrime/bluemurder/default.htm
1243 a.k.a. The Dover Mall is located on U.S. Route 13 in Dover, Delaware. Anchors are Boscov's, Macy's, JC Penney, Old Navy, Dick's Sporting Goods, Sears, and a 14 screen Carmike cinema. It is a one-level, enclosed regional mall. At 886,000 square feet, it is the third biggest mall in Delaware, boasting approximately 85 shops and a food court.
- 1243 a.k.a. Baywatch - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 1243 a.k.a. cutaneous malignant melanoma/dysplastic nevus is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1243 to learn how to say it correctly!