1247 a.k.a. Southridge Mall is a regional shopping mall located in the Milwaukee County suburbs of Greendale and Greenfield, Wisconsin. At 1.2 million square feet, it is the largest mall in the state. The mall is anchored by JCPenney, Macy's, Sears, Boston Store and Kohl's.
- official website: www.shopsouthridge.com
1247 a.k.a. Popular Books is a publisher.
"1247" a.k.a. "Seventh Son" is an alternate history/fantasy novel by Orson Scott Card. It is the first book in Card's The Tales of Alvin Maker series and is about Alvin Miller, the Seventh son of a seventh son. Seventh Son won a Locus Award and was nominated for both the Hugo and World Fantasy Awards in 1988. Seventh sons have strong "knacks", and seventh sons of seventh sons are both extraordinarily rare and powerful. In fact, young Alvin appears to be the only one in the world. His abilities make him the target of The Unmaker, who recognizes Alvin's powers as those of a Maker—only the second ever, and it had been a long time since the first had walked on water and turned water to wine. The Unmaker works largely through water, trying to kill Alvin in his early years, before he can master his abilities.
- also known as "Seventh Son (Tales of Alvin Maker)"; "Seventh Son (The Tales of Alvin Maker)"; "Seventh Son (Tales of Alvin Maker, Vol. I)"; "Seventh Son (Tales of Alvin Maker, Book 1)"; "Seventh Son (Tales of Alvin Maker (Audio))"; Le Septième Fils; Alvin Maker - El Septimo Hijo
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Alternate history, Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Epic film, Adventure
- copyright: 1987
- released in (28 years ago)
- 1247 a.k.a. Oenococcus oeni is a Gram-positive bacteria species in the genus of Oenococcus. It used to be the only species in the genus; in 2006, the species Oenococcus kitaharae was identified. As its name implies, Oenococcus oeni holds major importance in the field of oenology, where it is the primary bacteria involved in completing the malolactic fermentation.
- 1247 a.k.a. The Tex Avery Show is an animated showcase of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Warner Bros. cartoon shorts prominently by animator Tex Avery. The showcase premiered on the Cartoon Network in 1996, and was taken off the air in 2002, while reruns continued to be shown on Cartoon Network until June 2004. It was soon re-broadcast on Boomerang.
- begun in and completed on (13 years ago)
- 99 episodes of 30 or 22 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- genres: Animation, Children's television series, Comedy
- 1247 a.k.a. The Ananda Lewis Show - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1247 a.k.a. cardiomyopathy, restrictive 3A (X-linked) is a gene.