- 12590 a.k.a. Tombstone is a historic western city in Cochise County, Arizona, United States, founded in 1879 by Ed Schieffelin in what was then Pima County, Arizona Territory. It was one of the last wide-open frontier boomtowns in the American Old West. The town prospered from about 1877 to 1890, during which time the town's mines produced US$40 to $85 million in silver bullion, the largest productive silver district in Arizona. Its population grew from 100 to around 14,000 in less than seven years. It is best known as the site of the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral and draws most of its revenue from tourism.
- 12590 is a Postal Code in Dutchess County.
"12590" a.k.a. "The Grandfather Paradox" is a book by Steven Burgauer.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1998
12590 a.k.a. The Adventures of Parsley was a 32-episode children's television series animated in stop motion. Produced by FilmFair, The Adventures of Parsley was a spin-off of The Herbs. Its opening credits featured either Parsley the lion roaring or Dill the dog barking with their head in a circle, in parody of MGM's logo. The Herbs and The Adventures of Parsley were created and written by Michael Bond, directed by Ivor Wood, and distributed by BBC1. BBC1 premiered The Adventures of Parsley on 6 April 1970. The five-minute episodes concluded the day's broadcast of children's programming, and preceded the early evening broadcast of BBC News.
- begun in and completed on (44 years ago)
- 32 episodes of 5 minutes each
- countries: United Kingdom, England
- created by Michael Bond