Who is 1260?
1260 a.k.a. Italo Calvino was an Italian journalist and writer of short stories and novels. His best known works include the Our Ancestors trilogy, the Cosmicomics collection of short stories, and the novels Invisible Cities and If on a winter's night a traveler.
- also known as Tonio Cavilla, Italo Giovanni Calvino Mameli
- born on (91 years ago) in Santiago de las Vegas, child of Mario Calvino and Eva Mameli
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Writer, novelist, journalist
- died on (29 years ago) in Siena of cerebral hemorrhage
- read more about Italo Calvino (novelist)
1260 a.k.a. Talisman is a publisher.
"1260" a.k.a. "The Schizogenic Man" is a book written by Raymond Harris.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- released in (25 years ago)
- award: - Philip K. Dick Award nomination for Raymond Harris
- 1260 is a postal code in Nyon, Switzerland.
- also known as 1260, Nyon
- part of Nyon
- 1260 is a Postal Code.
- 1260 is a postal code in Denmark.
- also known as DK-1260
- 1260, or V2PX, was a computer virus written in 1989 by Mark Washburn that used a form of polymorphic encryption. Derived from Ralph Burger's publication of the disassembled Vienna virus source code, the 1260 added a cipher and varied its signature by randomizing its decryption algorithm. Both the 1260 and Vienna infect .COM files in the current or PATH directories upon execution. Changing an authenticated executable file is detected by most modern computer operating systems.
- 1260 a.k.a. Mental Block is a Canadian comedy TV series, which premiered September 1, 2003 on YTV. It is directed by Sean Dwyer and Michael Kennedy.
- 1260 a.k.a. Lingo - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 1260 a.k.a. cyclic nucleotide gated channel alpha 2 is a gene.
- also known as cyclic-nucleotide-gated cation channel 2, cyclic-nucleotide-gated olfactory channel
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1260 to learn how to say it correctly!