127 is an Iranian five piece band – guitar, piano, trombone, bass and drums – with roots in Iranian melodies and jazz with an alternative sound.
- also known as 127 band
- genres: Rock music, Jazz, Gypsy punk
- albums: "Khal Punk", "Pop Emergency English"
- official website: www.127band.com
"127" is a musical album of Ullapul.
- released on
"127" a.k.a. "Waves of Glory" is a book by Peter Albano.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
127 a.k.a. Baby Boom is an American sitcom series starring Kate Jackson. The series is based on the 1987 film Baby Boom. The pilot premiered September 10, 1988 on NBC, and the series began on November 2, 1988.
- begun on and completed on (26 years ago)
- 8 episodes of 23 or 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Nancy Meyers & Charles Shyer
- regular cast:
- genre: Comedy
127 a.k.a. Crystal River Mall is a Shopping center.
- 127 is the natural number following 126 and preceding 128.
- 127 is an event, football match.
- 127 a.k.a. Parahydroxyphenylacetic acid: An oxidatively deaminated metabolite of p-tyramine. Also a metabolite of tyrosine via enteric bacteria. The bacterial origin of this compound was confirmed by the finding that this compound in urine decreased significantly after the use of the antibiotic neomycin.
- also known as Parahydroxyphenylacetate, Parahydroxy phenylacetate, Parahydroxy phenylacetic acid
- 127 is a transit line.
- 127 a.k.a. Other intestinal helminthiases is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 127 a.k.a. alcohol dehydrogenase 4 (class II), pi polypeptide is a gene.
- also known as class II alcohol dehydrogenase 4 pi subunit, aldehyde reductase
- 127 a.k.a. Mike and Angelo - Season 11 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 127 to learn how to say it correctly!