1270 a.k.a. Thunder's Mouth Press is a publisher.
"1270" a.k.a. "Saraband of Lost Time" is a science fiction novel by Maine author Richard Grant, published by Avon Books in 1985. It is his first of several novels, labeled as science fiction. Saraband placed eighth in the annual Locus Poll for best first novel, and received a special citation from the Philip K. Dick Award judges.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985-03
- released in (30 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1270 a.k.a. Micrococcus luteus is a Gram-positive, to Gram-variable, nonmotile, Coccus, saprotrophic bacterium that belongs to the family Micrococcaceae. It is urease and catalase positive. An obligate aerobe, M. luteus is found in soil, dust, water and air, and as part of the normal flora of the mammalian skin. The bacterium also colonizes the human mouth, mucosae, oropharynx and upper respiratory tract. It was discovered by Sir Alexander Fleming before he discovered Penicillin in 1928.
- 1270 a.k.a. ciliary neurotrophic factor is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1270 to learn how to say it correctly!