1280 a.k.a. Street Sharks is an American-Canadian animated television series about crime-fighting half-man/half-sharks. It was produced by DIC Entertainment and aired from 1994 to 1997, originally as a part of the Amazin' Adventures lineup. Later, in 1996, the Street Sharks teamed up with the Dino Vengers and the show became "Dino Vengers Featuring Street Sharks". It was created to promote an existing Mattel toy line of the same name. The creators were David Siegel and Joe Galliani of Mr. Joe's Really Big Productions. Every episode will have the word "Shark" somewhere in the episode title.
- also known as 鯊魚俠
- begun on and completed on (18 years ago)
- 40 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Action, Animated cartoon, Science Fiction, Adventure Film
"1280" a.k.a. "Rusalka" is a book by C. J. Cherryh.
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989-10
- released on (26 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for C. J. Cherryh
1280 a.k.a. Futura Open Market is a publisher.
- 1280 a.k.a. Type II collagen is the basis for articular cartilage and hyaline cartilage.
- 1280 a.k.a. collagen, type II, alpha 1 (primary osteoarthritis, spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia, congenital) is a gene.
- also known as cartilage collagen; alpha 1 type II collagen; collagen II, alpha-1 polypeptide; collagen alpha 1 type II; arthroophthalmopathy, progressive; alpha-1 collagen type II; chondrocalcin, included
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1280 to learn how to say it correctly!