- 129 a.k.a. Ninja is an Arrow Dynamics steel suspended roller coaster located at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California. It is the fastest roller coaster of its kind in the world, joint with Vortex at Canada's Wonderland, both with top speeds of 55 mph.
- 129 a.k.a. Edison Mall is a Shopping center.
129 a.k.a. The University Press of New England, located in Lebanon, New Hampshire and founded in 1970, is a university press consortium including Brandeis University, Dartmouth College, the University of New Hampshire, and Northeastern University. Titles published by the press have been reviewed by The New York Times, Publishers Weekly, Boston Globe, Los Angeles Times, USA Today, Library Journal, Washington Post, All Things Considered, and other venues.
- official website: www.upne.com
"129" is a musical album of Cherry White.
- released on
129 a.k.a. Good Sports is an American sitcom that aired on the CBS network in 1991, starring Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal. It was Fawcett's first scripted TV series after leaving Charlie's Angels in the 1970s.
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 9 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
129 là một số tự nhiên ngay sau 128 và ngay trước 130.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 129 to learn how to say it correctly!