1290 a.k.a. Ace/Tempo is a publisher.
"1290" a.k.a. "Robots and Empire" is a science fiction novel written by the American author Isaac Asimov and published by Doubleday Books in 1985. It is part of Asimov's Robot series, which consists of many short stories and several novels.
- also known as 機器人與帝國
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985-09
- released on (29 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Isaac Asimov
- 1290 a.k.a. Eyes of Amyphysto is a TV program, begun in (12 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 1290 a.k.a. The Ed Sullivan Show - Season 16 is a tv season.
- 1290 a.k.a. collagen, type V, alpha 2 is a gene.
- also known as Collagen V, alpha-2 polypeptide; type V preprocollagen alpha 2 chain; AB collagen; collagen, fetal membrane, A polypeptide; alpha 2 type V collagen
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1290 to learn how to say it correctly!