On this page:
- "13 Ghosts" is a 1960 American horror film directed by William Castle and written by Robb White. The film stars 11-year-old child actor Charles Herbert as "Buck" and co-stars veteran character actress Margaret Hamilton as Elaine. Throughout the film Buck refers to Elaine as a witch. Though this is never confirmed, the film hints at the possibility. These inside references were an acknowledgement of Hamilton's best known role as the Wicked Witch of the West in The Wizard of Oz.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: William Castle
- art direction by Cary Odell
- written by Robb White
- music by Von Dexter
- set decoration by Louis Diage
- genre: Horror
- subject: Haunted house
- A ghost for each member of your family! Pick your favorite spook!
- 13 Times the Thrills! 13 Times the Chills! 13 Times the Fun!
- released in (55 years ago)
- "13 Ghosts" a.k.a. "Thirteen Ghosts" is a 2001 American horror film directed by Steve Beck. It is a remake of the 1960 film 13 Ghosts by William Castle. It follows the remake of another one of Castle's films, House on Haunted Hill. It was shot entirely around Lower Mainland, British Columbia.
- read more about Thirteen Ghosts
"13 Ghosts" is a video game.
- developer: Software Affair
- genre: Action game
- publisher: Tandy Corporation
- "13 Ghosts" is a musical album of John Frizzell, soundtrack.
- also known as 13 Ghosts Soundtrack
- released on (14 years ago)
- "13 Ghosts" is a musical album of The Broadcasters.
- released in (29 years ago)
13 Ghosts is a musical group.
- albums: "A Tribute to the Misfits", "Legend of the Blood Yeti"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 13 Ghosts
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
1001 Things You Hate to Love by Sam Stall, Lou Harry, Julia Spalding
The New Scooby-Doo Comedy Movies, The 13 Ghosts ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 13 Ghosts
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: