|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 130
What does 130 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being ten more than one hundred twenty
- examples: The earth moves at the rate of 68,130 miles an hour. | Esperanto, with its 130-year history and abundant literature, can be mastered in one tenth of the time required for learning one of the widespread national languages. | I weigh 130 pounds.
- synonyms of 130: cxxx / one hundred thirty
- similar: cardinal
130 a.k.a. Spellbinder is a fantasy teen drama/science fiction television series, produced by Film Australia and Telewizja Polska in association with the Australian Children's Television Foundation.
- begun on and completed on (20 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 24 or 25 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Australia, Poland
- created by Mark Shirrefs & John Thomson
- regular cast:
- genres: Children's television series, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Teen drama
"130" a.k.a. "Attack of the Seventh Carrier" is a book by Peter Albano.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
130 a.k.a. MCE Publishing is a publisher.
130 a.k.a. Gulf View Square is a Shopping center.
- 130 a.k.a. The Revolution, formerly known as Great American Revolution and La Revolución, is a steel roller coaster manufactured by Anton Schwarzkopf of Germany and designed by Werner Stengel. The coaster is located in the Baja Ridge area of Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California. It opened on May 8, 1976 and was the world's first modern roller coaster to feature a vertical loop. It is an ACE Coaster Landmark.
- 130: A 130 a 129 és 131 között található természetes szám.
- 130 is a camera iso capability.
- 130: This song belongs to ISMIR04 Audio Contest Database.
- 130 a.k.a. Shadow Chasers - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 130 a.k.a. alcohol dehydrogenase 6 (class V) is a gene.
- also known as aldehyde reductase, class V alcohol dehydrogenase 6
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 130 to learn how to say it correctly!