- 1301 is a Postal Code.
- 1301 is a postal code in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- 1301 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
1301 a.k.a. Mayhaven Publishing is a publisher.
"1301" a.k.a. "The Ring of Ritornel" is a book by Charles L. Harness.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1968
- 1301 a.k.a. Streptococcus is a genus of coccus Gram-positive bacteria belonging to the phylum Firmicutes and the Lactobacillales order. Cellular division occurs along a single axis in these bacteria, and thus they grow in chains or pairs, hence the name—from Greek στρεπτός streptos, meaning easily bent or twisted, like a chain.
- also known as Streptokoki, สเตรปโตค็อกคัส, เชื้อสเตร็พโตค็อกคัส, สเตร็ปโตคอคคัส, สเตรปโตคอคคัส, สเตร็ปโตค็อกคัส, สเตร็พโตค็อกคัส, สเตร็พโตค็อคคัส, 鏈球菌屬
- 1301 a.k.a. Starcade was a game show where contestants competed against one another by playing arcade video games. The series originally aired on WTBS from 1982–1983, followed by a run in syndication for the following season.
- 1301 a.k.a. The Ed Sullivan Show - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 1301 a.k.a. collagen, type XI, alpha 1 is a gene.
- also known as alpha 1 type XI collagen; collagen XI alpha 1; collagen XI, alpha-1 polypeptide
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1301 to learn how to say it correctly!