1303 is a postal code in Sofia, Bulgaria.
1303 a.k.a. McBride is a publisher.
"1303" a.k.a. "Riddley Walker" is a science fiction novel by Russell Hoban, first published in 1980. It won the John W. Campbell Memorial Award for best science fiction novel in 1982, as well as an Australian Science Fiction Achievement Award in 1983. It was additionally nominated for the Nebula Award for Best Novel in 1981.
- also known as "Riddley Walker (Picador Books)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Utopian and dystopian fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Nuclear warfare
- copyright: 1980
- released in (35 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1303 a.k.a. Wild West C.O.W.-Boys of Moo Mesa is an American animated television series created by comic book artist Ryan Brown, known for his work on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The show was produced by King World and ABC's Greengrass Productions and animated by Gunther-Wahl Productions for its first season and then by Ruby-Spears Productions for its second season. C.O.W.-Boys aired Saturday mornings on the American Broadcasting Company television network.
- also known as Wild West COW-Boys of Moo Mesa
- begun on and completed on (21 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 23 or 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series, Animated series
- 1303 a.k.a. Atrolactic acid is a product of phenylalanine catabolism. A large amount of atrolactic acid appears in the urine of patients with phenylketonuria which is due to the deficiency of phenylalanine hydroxylase.
- also known as Atrolactate, Atrolactinate, Atrolactinic acid
- 1303 a.k.a. The Ed Sullivan Show - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 1303 a.k.a. collagen, type XII, alpha 1 is a gene.
- also known as collagen type XII proteoglycan; collagen, type XII, alpha 1-like