1308 a.k.a. Grass is a sitcom starring Simon Day which originally aired in 2003 on BBC Three. Day plays Billy Bleach, a Londoner and pub know-it-all who is relocated to Norfolk in rural England under a witness protection program after he witnesses a gangland killing. The series was a spin off from The Fast Show.
- begun in (12 years ago)
- 8 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy, Drama
"1308" a.k.a. "Rhinegold" is a book by Stephan Grundy.
- also known as "Rhinegold: A Novel"
- genres: Speculative fiction, Fantasy
- copyright: 1994
- released in (21 years ago)
1308 is a Postal Code.
- 1308 a.k.a. Streptococcus thermophilus is a gram-positive bacteria and a homofermentative facultative anaerobe, of the viridans group. It tests negative for cytochrome, oxidase and catalase, and positive for alpha-hemolytic activity. It is non-motile and does not form endospores.
- also known as 嗜热链球菌
- 1308 a.k.a. collagen, type XVII, alpha 1 is a gene.
- also known as bullous pemphigoid antigen 2 (180kD); epidermolysis bullosa, junctional, localisata variant, included; collagen XVII, alpha-1 polypeptide; bA16H23.2 (collagen, type XVII, alpha 1 (BP180)); alpha 1 type XVII collagen
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1308 to learn how to say it correctly!