1325 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 1325 a.k.a. Make Way for Noddy is a British-American CGI-animated series for children, produced by Chorion of the United Kingdom in conjunction with SD Entertainment in the United States. Based on Enid Blyton's Noddy character, it originally aired in 12-minute segments as part of the Milkshake programme on Britain's Five, from 2 September 2002 until 2008.
- begun on and completed in (7 years ago)
- countries: United Kingdom, United States of America
- created by Enid Blyton, Chorion, Jymn Magon
- regular cast:
- genres: Computer Animation, Animation, Children's television series
- 1325 a.k.a. cortistatin is a gene.
- also known as cortistatin-29, OTTHUMP00000044365, cortistatin-14, cortistatin-17, preprocortistatin
- 1325 a.k.a. Ryan's Hope - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1325 to learn how to say it correctly!