13289 a.k.a. Bat Out of Hell is a British thriller television serial created by Francis Durbridge and originally aired on BBC Two from 26 November to 24 December 1966. The series followed two lovers, Diana Stewart and Mark Paxton, who are haunted by the voice of Diana's husband over the telephone after he is murdered by the couple. Inspector Clay, played by Dudley Foster, was the detective inspector who headed the police investigation.
- begun in and completed on (48 years ago)
- 5 episodes of 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Francis Durbridge
- regular cast:
- 13289 a.k.a. Tilletia is a genus of smut fungi in the Tilletiaceae family. Species in this genus are plant pathogens that affect various grasses. Tilletia indica, which causes Karnal bunt of wheat, and Tilletia horrida, responsible for rice kernel smut, are examples of species that affect economically important crops.
- 13289 a.k.a. N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine ethyl ester has hydrolysing activities in tonsillar extracts in cases of recurrent acute tonsillitis, although decreased when compared to those patients with less severe cases of chronic tonsillitis and in cases of obstructive enlargement of the palatine tonsil. This indicates that tonsils in which ATEe hydrolytic activities are low, repeatedly and severely, become infected, possibly due to easy invasion of micro-organisms.
- also known as Ac-Tyr-OEt, Acetyltyrosine ethyl ester, Ethyl acetyltyrosinate, Acetyl-L-tyrosine ethyl ester, Ethyl N-acetyl-L-tyrosinate, N-Acetyl-L-tyrosyl ethyl ester, N-Acetyltyrosine ethyl ester, Ethyl acetyltyrosine