1329 a.k.a. Masquerade Books is a publisher.
"1329" a.k.a. "Red Moon and Black Mountain": Red Moon and Black Mountain: the End of the House of Kendreth is a fantasy novel by Joy Chant, the first of three set in her world of Vandarei. It was first published in hardcover by George Allen & Unwin, London, in 1970. The first paperback edition was issued by Ballantine Books as the thirty-eighth volume of the celebrated Ballantine Adult Fantasy series in March, 1971. The Ballantine edition, which was also the first American edition, includes an introduction by Lin Carter. U.S. hardcover editions followed from the Science Fiction Book Club and Dutton. The book was reprinted frequently by various publishers in both countries through 1983, but has since gone out of print. It has also been translated into German and Swedish.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1970
- released in (45 years ago)
- 1329 a.k.a. Popstars New Zealand is a TV program, begun in (16 years ago).
- 1329 a.k.a. cytochrome c oxidase subunit Vb is a gene.
- also known as cytochrome c oxidase polypeptide VB, mitochondrial precursor
- 1329 a.k.a. The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin - Season 1 is a tv season.