13290 is a Postal Code in Onondaga County.
"13290" a.k.a. "Behind the Attic Wall" is a children's novel by Sylvia Cassedy, first published in 1983.
- author: Sylvia Cassidy
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983
- 13290 a.k.a. Tilletia caries is a plant pathogen that infects wheat causing the disease bunt. Plants infected with the disease are often slightly stunted, occasionally with yellow streaks on the flag leaf. Grain is replaced with bunt balls containing masses of black spores. At ripening, the ears take longer to lose their green colour, are short and plump and the glumes are pushed further apart. The spores of bunt have a strong fish-like smell. Infection occurs at harvest or during grain handling when the spores are spread to healthy seed.
- 13290 a.k.a. The Wednesday Thriller is a BBC's TV series.
- begun in (50 years ago)
- country: United Kingdom
- British Academy Television Award for Best Drama Series (ITV Play of the Week - For episodes "Women Beware Women"/"The Changeling" Philip Mackie only, The Wednesday Thriller - For episode "The Babysitter" Silvio Narizzano only, Story Parade - For episode "The Old Boys" Silvio Narizzano only) nomination for Philip Mackie & Silvio Narizzano
- British Academy Television Award for Best Drama Series (Women Beware Women/The Changeling, The Old Boys, The Babysitter), received by Philip Mackie & Silvio Narizzano