"1340" a.k.a. "Rama II" is a novel by Gentry Lee and Arthur C. Clarke first published in 1989. It recounts humankind's further interaction with the Ramans, first introduced in Rendezvous with Rama. Written primarily by Gentry Lee, Rama II has a distinctly different writing style than the original, with a more character driven narrative and a closer-to-contemporary mindset, ambience and human relations than the first novel's more futuristic tones.
- also known as 拉瑪再現
- language: English Language
- authors: Gentry Lee & Arthur C. Clarke
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989-12
- released in (26 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Arthur C. Clarke & Gentry Lee
- 1340 a.k.a. Seven Wonders of the Industrial World is a 7-part British documentary/docudrama television miniseries that originally aired from 4 September 2003 to 16 October 2003 on BBC. The programme examines seven engineering feats that occurred during the Industrial Revolution.
- also known as 工業世界的七大奇蹟
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 7 episodes of 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast: Robert Lindsay
- genres: Documentary film, Docudrama
- official website: www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/victorians/seven_wonders_01.shtml
- 1340 a.k.a. cytochrome c oxidase subunit Vib polypeptide 1 (ubiquitous) is a gene.
- also known as human cytochrome oxidase subunit VIb, cytochrome c oxidase subunit VIb
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1340 to learn how to say it correctly!