1346 is a postal code in Sofia, Bulgaria.
"1346" a.k.a. "The Ragged Astronauts" is a book published in 1986 that was written by Bob Shaw and edited by Victor Gollancz.
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986
- released in (29 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1346 a.k.a. Streptococcus iniae is a species of Gram-positive, sphere-shaped bacterium belonging to the genus Streptococcus. Since its isolation from an Amazon freshwater dolphin in the 1970s, S. iniae has emerged as a leading fish pathogen in aquaculture operations worldwide, resulting in over US$100M in annual losses. Since its discovery, S. iniae infections have been reported in at least 27 species of cultured or wild fish from around the world. Freshwater and saltwater fish including tilapia, red drum, hybrid striped bass, and rainbow trout are among those susceptible to infection by S. iniae. Infections in fish manifest as meningoencephalitis, skin lesions, and septicemia.
- 1346 a.k.a. Fake Out is a TV program, begun on (12 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 1346 a.k.a. cytochrome c oxidase subunit VIIa polypeptide 1 (muscle) is a gene.
- also known as cytochrome c oxidase subunit VIIa heart/muscle isoform
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1346 to learn how to say it correctly!