1349 is a Norwegian black metal band from Oslo, Norway, formed in 1997. The band's name comes from the year the Black Death reached Norway.
- genres: Black metal, Heavy metal
- albums: "1349", "Liberation", "Beyond the Apocalypse", "Hellfire", "Revelations of the Black Flame", "Demonoir", "Massive Cauldron of Chaos"
- official website: www.legion1349.com
"1349" a.k.a. "R.U.R." is a 1920 science fiction play in the Czech language by Karel Čapek. R.U.R. stands for Rosumovi Univerzální Roboti. However, the English phrase Rossum’s Universal Robots had been used as the subtitle in the Czech original. It premiered on 25 January 1921 and introduced the word "robot" to the English language and to science fiction as a whole.
- also known as "R. U. R", "R.U.R. (Rossum's Universal Robots): a fantastic melodrama", "R. U. R. (Rossum's universal robots) a fantastic melodrama in three acts and an epilogue", R. U. R.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1920
1349 a.k.a. Meteor Garden is a 2001 Taiwanese drama starring Barbie Hsu, Jerry Yan, Vic Zhou, Vanness Wu and Ken Chu. It is based on Japanese shōjo manga series, Boys Over Flowers, written by Yoko Kamio. It was produced by Comic Ritz International Production with Angie Chai as producer and directed by Cai Yuexun.
- also known as 流星花園
- begun on and completed on (14 years ago)
- 27 episodes
- country: Taiwan
- created by Fung Jia Rei & Chai Zhi Ping
- regular cast:
- genres: Romance Film, Comedy, Drama
- official website: www.cts.com.tw/prog/drama/meteorgarden
1349 a.k.a. Fenham Publishing is a publisher.
1349 a.k.a. cytochrome c oxidase subunit VIIb is a gene.
- also known as cytochrome-c oxidase chain VIIb
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1349 to learn how to say it correctly!