- 136 a.k.a. The Cayman Islands are a British Overseas Territory in the western Caribbean Sea. The territory comprises the three islands of Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman, south of Cuba and northwest of Jamaica. The Cayman Islands are considered to be part of the geographic Western Caribbean Zone as well as the Greater Antilles. The territory is a major world offshore financial centre.
- 136 a.k.a. The Boynton Beach Mall is an enclosed short shopping mall in Boynton Beach, Florida. It features Macy’s, Dillard's, J. C. Penney, Sears, and about 135 specialty stores and eateries. It was built by the Edward J.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- 136 a.k.a. Spirochaete: Spirochaetes belong to a phylum of distinctive diderm bacteria, most of which have long, helically coiled cells. Spirochaetes are chemoheterotrophic in nature, with lengths between 5 and 250 µm and diameters around 0.1–0.6 µm.
- also known as 螺旋體門
- 136: A 136 a 135 és 137 között található természetes szám.
- 136 a.k.a. You Take the Kids is an American sitcom that aired on CBS from December 1990 to January 1991. The series stars Nell Carter, who also performed the theme song "Nobody's Got It Easy". You Take the Kids, which was perceived as being the black answer to Roseanne due to its portrayal of a working-class African-American family, featured Carter as a crass, no-nonsense mother and wife.
- 136 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 136 a.k.a. adenosine A2b receptor is a gene.
- 136 a.k.a. Other and unspecified infectious and parasitic diseases is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 136 to learn how to say it correctly!