137 a.k.a. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an educational and trade publisher in the United States. Headquartered in Boston's Back Bay, it publishes textbooks, instructional technology materials, assessments, reference works, and fiction and non-fiction for both young readers and adults.
- also known as Houghton Mifflin staff writers; Houghton, Mifflin
- written works: "Algebra Structure and Method Book 1", "Sound - Spelling Cards", "Build Our Nation", "All Together Now Theme 1 Level 1 Big Book Anthology"
- official website: www.hmhco.com
Who is 137?
137 a.k.a. James Allen was a British philosophical writer known for his inspirational books and poetry and as a pioneer of the self-help movement. His best known work, As a Man Thinketh, has been mass-produced since its publication in 1902. It has been a source of inspiration to motivational and self-help authors.
- also known as Аллен, Джеймс
- born on (150 years ago) in Leicester
- died in (103 years ago)
- written works: "The power of a single thought", "The wisdom of James Allen II", "Men and systems", "The mastery of destiny", "Out from the heart", "As a man does", "Light on life's difficulties", "Man; king of mind, body, and circumstance", "The gift of inner peace", "Entering the kingdom", "Las ocho columnas de la prosperidad", "All these things added", "The life triumphant", "The eight pillars of prosperity", "Foundation stones to happiness and success", "As you think", "Morning and evening thoughts", "Śrēyaḥsādhana", "The divine companion", "Book of meditations, for every day in the year", "By ways of blessedness", "The Path to prosperity", "The Way of Peace"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- "137" is the second album by The Pineapple Thief, recorded and released in 2001.
- genre: Progressive rock
- released in (14 years ago)
- "137" is a musical album of Rick White Album.
- released on (6 years ago)
- 137 a.k.a. Coral Square is an enclosed shopping mall in Coral Springs, Florida. The mall features Macy’s, Kohl's, J. C. Penney, Sears, and about 120 specialty stores and eateries. It was built by the Edward J.
- 137 a.k.a. Wild Thing, located at the Valleyfair amusement park in Shakopee, Minnesota, is a steel out-and-back roller coaster with more than one mile of track. Its first hill is 207 feet with a 60 degree drop, and reaches speeds of up to 74 mph. Wild Thing's height was set by the FAA, due to the nearby presence of Flying Cloud Airport.
- 137 a.k.a. The Spirochaetaceae are a family of spirochete bacteria. Some species within this family are known to causes Lyme disease, relapsing fever, and other illnesses.
- 137 a.k.a. Climax! is an American anthology series that aired on CBS from 1954 to 1958. The series was hosted by William Lundigan and later co-hosted by Mary Costa. It was one of the few CBS programs of that era to be broadcast in color. Many of the episodes were performed and broadcast live, and although the series was transmitted in color, only black-and-white kinescope copies of some episodes survive to the present day.
- begun on and completed on (56 years ago)
- 166 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Anthology, Anthology series
- some of the awards:
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Actress in a Single Performance (The Gioconda Smile) nomination for Dorothy McGuire
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Actress in a Single Performance (The Thirteenth Chair) nomination for Ethel Barrymore
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Art Direction - Live Television Program nomination for James Dowell Vance
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Written Dramatic Material (An Error In Chemistry) nomination for David Dortort
- Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay (The Long Goodbye) nomination for E. Jack Neuman
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Camerawork - Live Show nomination for A.J. Cunningham
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Director - Live Series (Portrait in Celluloid) nomination for John Frankenheimer
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Art Direction - Live Series nomination for James Dowell Vance
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Producer - Live Series nomination for Martin Manulis
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Television Adaptation (The Champion) nomination for Rod Serling
- Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay (Thin Air) nomination for Ben Starr
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Series - One Hour or More
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Dramatic Anthology Series
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Art Direction nomination for Beulah Frankel
- 137 a.k.a. 5-Aminolevulinic acid: δ-Aminolevulinic acid is the first compound in the porphyrin synthesis pathway, the pathway that leads to heme in mammals and chlorophyll in plants.
- also known as Aladerm, ALA, Aminolevulinate, Aminolevulinic acid, dALA, Kerastick
- 137 a.k.a. Late effects of tuberculosis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 137 a.k.a. adenosine A2b receptor pseudogene is a gene.
- 137 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 21 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 137 to learn how to say it correctly!