138 a.k.a. Dadeland Mall is a large enclosed shopping mall located in the Miami suburb of Kendall, Florida, in the Dadeland district. The mall, originally developed by the Joseph Meyerhoff Company of Baltimore, opened October 1, 1962 as a 535,000-square-foot, open-air complex of sixty stores and services. Dadeland Mall is located between South Dixie Highway and the Palmetto Expressway at its southern terminus where it meets US1. It is also served by the Dadeland North Metrorail station, which has a pedestrian walkway connecting to the mall. The Dadeland South station is located just south of the mall.
- also known as 다데랜드 몰, 데디랜드 몰, Nákupní centrum Dadeland
- part of Miami-Dade County, 33156
- official website: www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=138
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1987
- 138 a.k.a. Borrelia is a genus of bacteria of the spirochete phylum. It causes borreliosis, a zoonotic, vector-borne disease transmitted primarily by ticks and some by lice, depending on the species. There are 36 known species of Borrelia. The genus was named after the French biologist Amédée Borrel.
- 138 a.k.a. Checking In is an American sitcom that aired on CBS in April 1981. The series is a spin-off of The Jeffersons, which itself had spun off from All in the Family.
- 138 a.k.a. Late effects of acute poliomyelitis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 138 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 24 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 138 to learn how to say it correctly!