Who is 1387?
1387 a.k.a. Cato the Elder: Marcus Porcius Cato was a Roman statesman, commonly referred to as Cato Censorius, Cato Sapiens, Cato Priscus, Cato Major, or Cato the Elder; known for his conservatism and opposition to Hellenization.
- also known as Cato the Censor, Marcus Porcius Cato, M. Porcius Cato
- born in 0233 B.C. (2248 years ago) in Tusculum
- nationality: Roman Republic
- profession: Writer
- parent of
- died in 0148 B.C. (2163 years ago) in Rome
- written works: "Les origines", "M. Porci Catonis De agri cvltura liber", "De agricultura, sive, De re rustica", "Praeter librum de re rustica quae extant", "Cato, the Censor, on farming", "Marci Porci Catonis Oratio pro Rhodiensibus", "M. Catonis praeter librum De re rustica quae exstant", "Roman Farm Management", "Cato's farm management", "D'agricolia", "De Agri Cultura", "Des Marcus Cato Belehrung über die Landwirtschaft"
"1387" a.k.a. "The Pirates of Zan" is a 1959 novel by Murray Leinster.
- also known as "The Pirates of Ersatz", The Pirates of Ersatz
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1959
- released in (56 years ago)
- award: - Hugo Award for Best Novel nomination for Murray Leinster
1387 a.k.a. Dragon Warrior: Legend of the Hero Abel: Dragon Warrior is a 1989 Japanese anime television series based on the video game series of the same name.
- also known as Dragon Warrior
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 43 episodes
- country: Japan
- created by Akira Toriyama
- regular cast:
- Junko Shimakata as Kaka
- Takeshi Aono as Rudolph
- Hirotaka Suzuoki as Baharata
- Keaton Yamada as Yanack
- Tōru Furuya as Abel
- Katsuji Mori as Jikido
- Ryō Horikawa as Adonis
- Nobutoshi Canna as Prince Frank
- Daisuke Gōri as Dodonga
- Toshiharu Sakurai as Mokomoko
- Yūko Mita as Daisy
- Hidekatsu Shibata as Wizard Moore
- Miyoko Aoba as Chichi
- Kenji Utsumi as Ortega
- Takeshi Watabe as Baramos
- Kōhei Miyauchi as Pablo
- Masako Katsuki as Tiara
- Hiroshi Ōtake as Zanack
- Naoki Tatsuta as Zanack
- Hirohiko Kakegawa as Ortega
- genres: Anime, Animation
1387 a.k.a. CREB binding protein (Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome) is a gene.
- also known as CREB binding protein, CREB-binding protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1387 to learn how to say it correctly!