- 139 a.k.a. The Florida Mall is an upscale shopping mall located in unincorporated Orlando, Florida, on the southeast corner of Orange Blossom Trail and Sand Lake Road; it opened in 1986.
- 139 a.k.a. The Roller Coaster is the name of the roller coaster at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. The ride's trains are themed to New York taxicabs.
There are other places with in their name, like rural municipality of gull lake no. 139.
139 is a musical group.
- album: "Into the Darkness"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986
139 a.k.a. Fish Police is a comic book series by cartoonist Steve Moncuse. The plot centers on law and crime in a fictional underwater metropolis with the protagonist, Inspector Gill, trying to solve various, often Mafia-related, crimes while avoiding being seduced by the buxom Angel Jones. The comic featured several marine species as its characters, while the plots and dialogue were reminiscent of film noir.
- begun on (23 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Animation
- 139 a.k.a. Borrelia burgdorferi is a bacterial species of the spirochete class of the genus Borrelia. B. burgdorferi exists in North America and Europe and is the predominant causative agent of Lyme disease. Borrelia species are considered diderm bacteria rather than gram positive or negative.
- also known as B. burgdorferi
- 139 is the natural number following 138 and preceding 140.
- 139 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 26 is a tv season.
- 139 a.k.a. Late effects of other infectious and parasitic diseases is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 139 to learn how to say it correctly!