1390 a.k.a. Priapus Poets is a publisher.
"1390" a.k.a. "Photographing Faries" is an award-nominated book by Steve Szilagyi.
- also known as "Photographing Fairies"
- genres: Fiction, Speculative fiction, Mystery
- copyright: 1992
- award: - World Fantasy Award for Best Novel nomination for Steve Szilagyi
- 1390 a.k.a. Pugwall is an Australian children's television series. It revolves around the title character Peter Unwin George Wall, PUGWALL, and his friends as they form a band called the Orange Organics.
- 1390 a.k.a. cAMP responsive element modulator is a gene.
- also known as hCREM 2alpha-b protein, hCREM 2beta-a protein, inducible cAMP early repressor ICER, cAMP response element modulator
- 1390 a.k.a. At Last the 1948 Show - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1390 to learn how to say it correctly!