"1392" a.k.a. "The Phoenix Guards" is the first novel in the Khaavren Romances, a fantasy series by Steven Brust set in the fictional world of Dragaera. The novel is heavily influenced by the d'Artagnan Romances written by Alexandre Dumas. Brust describes the book as "a blatant ripoff of The Three Musketeers.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1991-08
- released in (24 years ago)
- 1392 a.k.a. Bacillus anthracis is the etiologic agent of anthrax — a common disease of livestock and, occasionally, of humans — and the only obligate pathogen within the genus Bacillus. B. anthracis is a Gram-positive, endospore-forming, rod-shaped bacterium, with a width of 1.0–1.2 µm and a length of 3–5 µm. It can be grown in an ordinary nutrient medium under aerobic or anaerobic conditions.
- also known as 炭疽桿菌
- 1392 a.k.a. corticotropin releasing hormone is a gene.
- 1392 a.k.a. Mickey Mouse Works - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1392 a.k.a. That Was the Week We Watched is a TV program, begun in (11 years ago).