1399 a.k.a. Dorrance Publishing is a publisher.
"1399" a.k.a. "Diaspora" is a hard science fiction novel by the Australian writer Greg Egan which first appeared in print in 1997.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Hard science fiction, Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Transhumanism
- copyright: 1997-09
- released in (18 years ago)
- some of the awards:
1399 a.k.a. Kanon is a tv program.
- begun in (13 years ago)
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- genres: Comedy, Animation, Fantasy, Romance Film, Fantasy television, Romance TV, Drama
- 1399 a.k.a. Linc's - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1399 a.k.a. v-crk sarcoma virus CT10 oncogene homolog (avian)-like is a gene.
- also known as v-crk avian sarcoma virus CT10 oncogene homolog-like
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1399 to learn how to say it correctly!