On this page:
"14 Women" is a 2007 documentary film that was directed by Mary Lambert and narrated by Annette Bening. The film released on June 14, 2007, and focuses on several female Senators at the 109th United States Congress.
- also known as Fourteen Women
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Mary Lambert, Kimball Stroud, Sharon Oreck & Nicole Boxer
- cinematography by Michael Cho & Guy Livneh
- edited by Michelle Harrison & Stephen Kanter
- genres: Documentary film, Political cinema, Gender Issues, Culture & Society
- released on (7 years ago)
- official website: www.14womenthemovie.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 14 Women
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Mary Zeiss Stange, Carol K. Oyster, Jane E. Sloan
This date is particularly significant for Canadians because it marks the remembrance of the 1989 École Polytechnique Massacre in Montreal, when a gunman murdered 14 women. It is marked by vigils, discussions, and reflections on violence ...
There are only 14 women in the diplomatic service and there has been only one woman ambassador in 1980 and one at present. Various delegations have included women. There are also a number of women serving in various international ...
An Encyclopedia of American Women at War: From the Home Front to the Battlefields [2 volumes] (2013)
by Lisa Tendrich Frank
The committee originally comprised 14 women—12 full-fledged members and 2 alternates— who were actively engaged in various fields, including education, labor, management, farm groups, and social welfare organizations. The committee ...
by Ned Sherrin
Wit 14 Women 29 Heckering, Amy Parents 3 Hedren, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 14 Women
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 14 Women
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 14 Women to see it in context!