|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 140
What does 140 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being ten more than one hundred thirty
- examples: Today's rate is 140 yen to the dollar. | Two eggs provide 140 calories, the equivalent of some 350 grams of milk and 50 grams of meat. | A woman with two small children in her car led police on a wild car chase through the city, reaching speeds in excess of 140 kilometers per hour.
- synonyms of 140: cxl / one hundred forty
- similar: cardinal
- 140 a.k.a. The Central African Republic is a landlocked country in Central Africa. It is bordered by Chad to the north, Sudan to the northeast, South Sudan to the east, the Democratic Republic of the Congo and the Republic of the Congo to the south and Cameroon to the west. The CAR covers a land area of about 620,000 square kilometres and had an estimated population of around 4.7 million as of 2014.
- 140 is the post code in Yongsan, Seoul, South Korea.
- 140 a.k.a. Indian River Mall is a Shopping center.
140 a.k.a. Wildside Press is an independent publishing company located in Maryland, USA. It was founded in 1989 by John Betancourt and Kim Betancourt. While the press was originally conceived as a publisher of speculative fiction in both trade and limited editions, it has broadened out somewhat since then, both in content and format. It now publishes mysteries and nonfiction, as well as eBooks and magazines. Wildside Press has published approximately ten thousand books through print on demand and traditional means.
- official website: www.wildsidepress.com
- "140" is a musical EP of Wrong Side of the Wall.
- released in (7 years ago)
- "140" a.k.a. "-140" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Zemfira
- "140" is a musical EP of Jammin' Unit.
- released in (21 years ago)
"140" is a 2009 documentary film starring Kiele Sanchez, Kevin Sussman and Emily Schooley.
- country: Republic of Ireland
- language: English Language
- director: Frank Kelly
- producer: Frank Kelly
- based on a story by Frank Kelly
- starring: Sophiya Tak Geary as Kentucky Granddaughter
- cinematography by Michael Lloyd
- edited by Frank Kelly
- music by Dermot O'Mahony
- genre: Documentary film
- released on (6 years ago)
"140" is a platform game independently developed by Jeppe Carlsen, known for his gameplay direction for Playdead's Limbo. The game is described as a "minimalistic platformer", using electronic music to create synesthesia as the player manipulates their avatar, a character that can take on several basic geometric shapes, through levels in time to the music. The gameplay has been compared to other similar games which involve music synchronization like Sound Shapes and the Bit.Trip series, though with difficult platforming elements comparable to games in the Mega Man series. The game was released in October 2013.
- developer: Jeppe Carlsen
- genre: Platform game
- released in
- 140 a.k.a. adenosine A3 receptor is a gene.
- also known as AD026 protein (AD026)
- 140 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 27 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 140 to learn how to say it correctly!