- 1400 is a Postal Code.
- 1400 is a postal code in Bangladesh.
- 1400 is a postal code in Yverdon-les-Bains, Vaud, Switzerland.
"1400" a.k.a. "Perfume": Perfume: The Story of a Murderer is a 1985 literary historical cross-genre novel by German writer Patrick Süskind. The novel explores the sense of smell and its relationship with the emotional meaning that scents may carry. Above all it is a story of identity, communication and the morality of the human spirit. The novel was translated into English by John E. Woods and won the PEN Translation Prize in 1987.
- also known as "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer", Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
- language: German Language
- Jeanne Bussie
- Father Terrier
- Madame Arnulfi
- Dominique Druot
- Antoine Richis
- Laure Richis
- Grenouille's Mother
- Madame Gaillard
- Giuseppe Baldini
- Jean-Baptiste Grenouille
- The Plum Girl
- genre: Horror fiction
- award: - World Fantasy Award for Best Novel, received by Patrick Süskind
1400 a.k.a. Amazing Nurse Nanako is an anime OVA series released in Japan. There were 6 episodes. It was released in January 2003 in a DVD box-set in the United States through Geneon.
- begun in and completed on (15 years ago)
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Animation, Comedy
- 1400 a.k.a. Linc's - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 1400 a.k.a. collapsin response mediator protein 1 is a gene.
- also known as dihydropyrimidinase related protein-1, dihydropyrimidinase-like 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1400 to learn how to say it correctly!