1404 a.k.a. Odhams Press was a British publishing company. Originally a newspaper publisher, founded in 1890, it took the name Odhams Press Ltd in 1920 when it merged with John Bull magazine. By 1937 it had founded the first colour weekly, Woman, for which it set up and operated a dedicated high-speed print works. The company also owned Ideal Home and acquired the equestrian magazine Horse and Hound. Later, Odhams expanded into book publishing, for example publishing Winston Churchill's Painting as a Pastime, Rupert Gunnis's Dictionary of British Sculptors 1660–1851, and an edition of the complete works of William Shakespeare.
- also known as Odhams, Odhams Press Limited, London: Odhams
"1404" a.k.a. "The People of the Wind" is a book by Poul Anderson.
- also known as "People of the Wind", People of the Wind
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1973
- released in (42 years ago)
- some of the awards:
1404 a.k.a. Ping-Pong Club is a Japanese manga by Minoru Furuya about the members of a middle school ping-pong club. In 1996, the manga won the Kodansha Manga Award for general manga.
- also known as Ike! Inachû takkyû-bu, The Ping Pong Club
- begun on and completed on (20 years ago)
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- Takumi Yamazaki as Izawa
- Kōsuke Okano as Maeno
- Michael Shitanda as Tanabe
- Susumu Kaseda as Kinoshita
- Tsutomu Takayama as Takeda
- Yasuhiro Takato as Tanaka
- Nanami Kurosaki as Kamiya
- Sakura Uehara as Kyoko
- Chafurin as Kaoru Suematsu
- Hidetoshi Nakamura as Morio Tachikawa
- Chō as Shibazaki
- Yūko Nagashima as Tachibana
- genres: Anime, Comedy, Black comedy, Surreal humour, Sitcom, Slapstick, Satire, Animation, Sports
1404 is a Postal Code.
1404 a.k.a. hyaluronan and proteoglycan link protein 1 is a gene.
- also known as Cartilage link protein, cartilage linking protein 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1404 to learn how to say it correctly!