Who is 1410?
1410 a.k.a. Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, often known mononymously as Cervantes, was a Spanish novelist, poet, and playwright.
- also known as Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Miguel de Cervantes y Saavedra, Miguel Cervantes, Miguel de Cervantès Saavedra, Cervantes, The Prince of Wits
- born on (467 years ago) in Alcalá de Henares, child of Rodrigo de Cervantes and Leonor de Cortinas
- ethnicity: Castilian people
- nationality: Spain
- profession: Poet, writer, novelist, playwright, librettist, soldier
- died on (398 years ago) in Madrid
- buried on (398 years ago)
- read more about Miguel de Cervantes (novelist)
"1410" a.k.a. "Pawn of prophecy" is an award-nominated written work, book.
- also known as "Pawn of Prophecy (Belgariad S.)"; "Pawn of Prophecy (Belgariad)"; "Pawn of Prophecy (The Belgariad)"; "PAWN OF PROPHECY (Belgariad (Paperback))"; "PAWN OF PROPHECY (Eddings, David. , the Belgariad, Bk. 1.)"; "Pawn of Prophecy (The Belgariad S.)"; "Pawn of Prophecy (Belgariad (Turtleback))"; "Pawn of Prophecy (The Belgariad, Book 1)"; "Pawn of Prophecy (The Belgariad Book 1)"
- author: David Eddings
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Fantasy, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1982
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for David Eddings
1410 a.k.a. Delta State is a Canadian animated television series, based on a comic book by Douglas Gayeton, featuring four amnesiac roommates with the ability to subconsciously enter an ethereal realm known as the Delta State. They face the dual tasks of piecing together their past lives and battling a group of Delta State denizens called Rifters, who seek to control the human mind. The main characters are Claire, Martin, Luna, and Philip.
- begun in (11 years ago)
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- genres: Animation, Science Fiction
1410 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 1410 a.k.a. Growing Pains - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 1410 is an art period/movement.
- 1410 a.k.a. crystallin, alpha B is a gene.
- also known as heat-shock 20 kD like-protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1410 to learn how to say it correctly!