14132 is a Postal Code in Niagara County.
"14132" a.k.a. "Darker Than the Storm" is a book by Freda Warrington.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1991
14132 a.k.a. Country Princess: Two girls with a twisted fate, born on the same day, Lee Eun Hee and Lee Keum Hee live their lives as sisters. Living a life of poverty with their family, kind and considerate Eun Hee sacrifices her educational chances to better herself for her older sister Keum Hee. Eun Hee’s true identity unbeknownst to her, one day a wealthy older man comes to their home requesting the return of his long lost granddaughter. Due to an accident that caused the death of her husband, in spitefulness, the girls mother returns the wrong granddaughter to the older wealthy man and leaves the real granddaughter in a life of struggling and hardship.
- begun on and completed on (12 years ago)
- 17 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: South Korea
- regular cast:
- genres: Comedy, Drama, Korean drama, Miniseries
- 14132 a.k.a. Fc receptor: An Fc receptor is a protein found on the surface of certain cells – including, among others, B lymphocytes, follicular dendritic cells, natural killer cells, macrophages, neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils and mast cells – that contribute to the protective functions of the immune system. Its name is derived from its binding specificity for a part of an antibody known as the Fc region. Fc receptors bind to antibodies that are attached to infected cells or invading pathogens. Their activity stimulates phagocytic or cytotoxic cells to destroy microbes, or infected cells by antibody-mediated phagocytosis or antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity. Some viruses such as flaviviruses use Fc receptors to help them infect cells, by a mechanism known as antibody-dependent enhancement of infection.
- also known as FcRn, FcR
- 14132 a.k.a. Moniliales is an organism classification.
- 14132 a.k.a. Laverne & Shirley - Season 4: This is a list of episodes from the fourth season of Laverne & Shirley.
- also known as Laverne & Shirley