142 a.k.a. Palm Beach Outlets is a shopping mall in West Palm Beach, Florida. Opened on February 14, 2014, it was developed on the site of the demolished Palm Beach Mall in 2013 and 2014.
142 a.k.a. Fedogan & Bremer: Fedogan & Bremer is a weird fiction specialty publishing house founded in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1985 by Philip Rahman and Dennis Weiler. The name comes from the nicknames of the two founders when they were in college.
- also known as Fedogan and Bremer
- award: - World Fantasy Special Award: Non-Professional (for book publishing)
"142" a.k.a. "No Survivors" is a book by Jerry Ahern.
- also known as "The Defender #12: No Survivors"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- 142 là một số tự nhiên ngay sau 141 và ngay trước 143.
- 142 a.k.a. Pryor's Place: Pryor's Place is an American children's television series that aired on CBS. The live-action series starred comedian Richard Pryor as himself.
- begun on and completed on (30 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Richard Pryor
- regular cast:
- genres: Puppet, Children's television series
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Direction nomination for Jeff Engel
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing In A Children's Series nomination for Mark Evanier, Lorne Frohman, Paul Mooney & S.S. Schweitzer
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer In Children's Programming nomination for Richard Pryor
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer In Children's Programming nomination for Lily Tomlin
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction/Set Decoration/Scenic Design nomination for Debe Hale & Romain Johnston
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Live & Direct To Tape Sound Mixing nomination for Jerry Clemans, Don Worsham, Steve Quinn
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Children's Series nomination for Marty Krofft, Albert J. Tenzer, Sid Krofft & Carl Kleinschmitt
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Costume Design/Styling nomination for Madeline Ann Graneto
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction/Set Decoration/Scenic Design, received by Romain Johnston & Debe Hale
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Costume Design/Styling, received by Madeline Ann Graneto
- 142 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 29 is a tv season.
- 142 a.k.a. poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase family, member 1 is a gene.
- also known as ADP-ribosyltransferase NAD(+), poly(ADP-ribose) synthetase, ADP-ribosyltransferase (NAD+; poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase); poly(ADP-ribosyl)transferase; poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase
- 142 a.k.a. Malignant neoplasm of major salivary glands is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 142 to learn how to say it correctly!