- "143" is a 2004 Indian Telugu film directed, written, and produced by Puri Jagannadh starring Sairam Shankar and Samiksha in the lead roles. Nagendra Babu, Brahmanandam, Dharmavarapu Subramanyam, Asha Saini, Brahmaji, M. S. Narayana and Ali play supporting roles.
- also known as 143 and I Miss You, 143 (I Miss You)
- country: India
- language: Telugu language
- producer: Puri Jagannadh
- art direction by Chinna
- written by Puri Jagannadh
- based on a story by Puri Jagannadh
- cinematography by Shyam K. Naidu
- edited by Marthand K. Venkatesh
- music by Chakri
- genres: Thriller, Romance Film, Action Film, Tollywood, World cinema
- released on (10 years ago)
- "143" is a 2010 short drama film written by Joserro Emmanuelli and Mariana Emmanuelli and directed by Mariana Emmanuelli.
- country: Puerto Rico
- language: Spanish Language
- producer: Yamara Rodríguez
- executive producer: Rafael Emmanuelli
- written by Mariana Emmanuelli & Joserro Emmanuelli
- cinematography by Omar Camilo Ramos & René Pedrosa
- edited by Omar Camilo Ramos
- music by Jorge Suárez
- costume design by Brandy Ortiz
- genres: Family, Romance Film, Drama
- released in (4 years ago)
"143" is a musical album of Chakri.
143 a.k.a. Warner UK is a publisher.
143 a.k.a. The Shops at Sunset Place is an outdoor shopping mall in South Miami, Florida at the intersection of South Dixie Highway and Red Road. The mall opened in 1999 and is owned and managed by the Simon Property Group.
- official website: theshopsatsunsetplace.com
- 143 a.k.a. Hee Haw is an American television variety show featuring country music and humor with fictional rural Kornfield Kounty as a backdrop. It aired on CBS-TV from 1969–1971 before a 20-year run in local syndication. The show was inspired by Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, the major difference being that Hee Haw was far less topical, and was centered on country music and rural Southern culture. Hosted by country artists Buck Owens and Roy Clark for most of the series' run, the show was equally well known for its voluptuous, scantily-clad women in stereotypical farmer's daughter outfits and country-style minidresses, and its cornpone humor.
- begun on and completed on (22 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- created by John Aylesworth, Frank Peppiatt, Bernie Brillstein
- regular cast: Gailard Sartain
- genres: Variety show, Comedy, Sketch comedy
- some of the awards:
- People's Choice Award for Favorite TV Variety Program
- official website: www.heehaw.com
- 143 a.k.a. The Phoenix is a wooden roller coaster located at the Knoebels Amusement Resort in Elysburg, Pennsylvania. Prior to its purchase by Knoebels and its subsequent relocation in the mid-1980s, it was operated under the name "The Rocket" at Playland Park in San Antonio, TX.
- 143 a.k.a. Borrelia anserina is a helical filiform spirochete bacteria with dimensions of approximately 8-20/0,2-0,3 µm and with about 5 to 8 spirals. Their mobility is very high. B. anserina can be colored with the May Grunwald-Giemsa method.
- 143 is an extended play by American recording artist Tiffany Evans. The EP was released on February 12, 2013 under Tiffany's recording label Little Lady Entertainment. 143 is her third extended play.
- 143 a.k.a. Malignant neoplasm of gum is an icd-9-cm classification.
- also known as Gum cancer
- 143 a.k.a. poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase family, member 4 is a gene.
- also known as poly(ADP-ribose) synthetase; H5 proline-rich; PARP-related; I-alpha-I-related; OTTHUMP00000042288; vault protein, 193-kDa; ADP-ribosyltransferase (NAD+; poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase)-like 1; poly(ADP-ribosyl)transferase-like 1
- 143 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 30 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 143 to learn how to say it correctly!