- 14411 a.k.a. Water is the most abundant compound on Earth's surface, covering 70 percent of the planet. In nature, water exists in liquid, solid, and gaseous states. It is in dynamic equilibrium between the liquid and gas states at standard temperature and pressure. At room temperature, it is a tasteless and odorless liquid, nearly colorless with a hint of blue. Many substances dissolve in water and it is commonly referred to as the universal solvent. Because of this, water in nature and in use is rarely pure and some properties may vary from those of the pure substance. However, there are also many compounds that are essentially, if not completely, insoluble in water. Water is the only common substance found naturally in all three common states of matter and it is essential for all life on Earth. Water makes up 55% to 78% of the human body.
- also known as H2O, HOH, Oxidane, Hydrogen oxide, Dihydrogen monoxide, DHMO, Hydrogen monoxide, Dihydrogen oxide, Hydrogen hydroxide, HH, Hydric acid, Hydrohydroxic acid, Hydroxic acid, Hydrol, μ-Oxido dihydrogen, Properties of water
- 14411 a.k.a. Drinking water or potable water is water safe enough to be consumed by humans or used with low risk of immediate or long term harm. In most developed countries, the water supplied to households, commerce and industry meets drinking water standards, even though only a very small proportion is actually consumed or used in food preparation. Typical uses include toilet flushing, washing, and landscape irrigation. The word potable came into English from the Late Latin potabilis, meaning drinkable.
- also known as 饮用水
"14411" a.k.a. "Cityscape" is an optional supplemental source book for the 3.5 edition of the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game.
- author: Ari Marmell
- genres: Role-playing game, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1988
- released in (8 years ago)
"14411" a.k.a. "It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown": It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown is the 12th prime-time animated TV special based upon the popular comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz. It originally debuted on the CBS network on April 9, 1974 at 8 p.m. CBS aired it annually from 1974 to 2000, and since 2001 it continues to air in some years on ABC.
- begun on (41 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- created by Charles M. Schulz
- director: Phil Roman
- producer: Bill Melendez
- based on a story by Charles M. Schulz
- edited by Chuck McCann
- genres: Family, Animation, Children's/Family, Holiday Film, Drama, Television special
- released on (41 years ago)
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Children's Special nomination for Bill Melendez & Lee Mendelson
- official website: www.snoopy.com www.snoopy.com
14411 is a Postal Code in Orleans County.
14411 a.k.a. Slc6a12 is a protein.
- also known as BGT1; Solute carrier family 6 (neurotransmitter transporter, betaine/GABA), member 12; BGT-1