|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 145
What does 145 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being five more than one hundred forty
"145" a.k.a. "Silver Surfer", also known as Silver Surfer: The Animated Series, is an animated television series based on the Marvel Comics superhero created by Jack Kirby. The series aired for one season on the Fox Kids Network in 1998.
- also known as The Silver Surfer
- begun on and completed on (16 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- created by Jack Kirby & Stan Lee
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Action/Adventure, Children's television series, Science Fiction, Adventure Film, Action, Animated cartoon, Drama
- official website: members.aol.com/drg4/surferx.html
"145" a.k.a. "Death Grip" is a book by Jerry Ahern.
- also known as "The Defender #9: Death Grip"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
145 a.k.a. Treasure Coast Square is a shopping mall in Jensen Beach, Florida, USA. It comprises more than 120 stores, including anchor stores Dillard's, JCPenney, Macy's and Sears, as well as a food court and Regal 16-screen movie theater. The mall is managed by Simon Property Group, and opened in 1987.
- 145 Brigade was a regional brigade of the British Army.
- also known as 145 (South) Brigade
- 145 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 32 is a tv season.
- 145 a.k.a. Malignant neoplasm of other and unspecified parts of mouth is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 145 a.k.a. poly (ADP-ribose) polymerase family, member 1 pseudogene 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 145 to learn how to say it correctly!