"1452" a.k.a. "Nova": Nоva is a science fiction novel by Samuel R. Delany. Nominally space opera, it explores the politics and culture of a future where cyborg technology is universal, yet major decisions can involve using tarot cards. It has strong mythological overtones, relating to both the Grail Quest and Jason's Argonautica for the golden fleece. Nova was nominated for the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 1969. David Pringle lists it as one of the 100 best science-fiction novels written since World War II.
- also known as "Nova (Millennium SF Masterworks S)", Nova - Tapa Dura -
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1968-08
- released in (47 years ago)
- award: - Hugo Award for Best Novel nomination for Samuel R. Delany
- 1452 a.k.a. Mathica's Mathshop is a TV program, begun in (22 years ago).
- country: Canada
- 1452 a.k.a. casein kinase 1, alpha 1 is a gene.
- also known as down-regulated in lung cancer