- 1455 a.k.a. Fire in the Hole is a three story steel enclosed roller coaster at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. The ride was built in-house by Silver Dollar City in 1972. The ride is often referred to as a cross between dark ride and roller coaster. A similar ride, "Blazing Fury", was built at Herschend Family Entertainment's other theme park, Silver Dollar City Tennessee, in 1978, now known as Dollywood.
- 1455 is a Postal Code.
"1455" a.k.a. "Not This August", also known as Christmas Eve, is a science fiction novel by C.M. Kornbluth. It was originally published in 1955 by Doubleday. It was serialized in Maclean's Magazine in May and June 1955. A revised edition with a new foreword and afterword by Frederik Pohl was published in 1981 by Tor Books, ISBN 0-523-48518-2. The title comes from author Ernest Hemingway's "Notes on the Next War".
- also known as "Christmas Eve", Christmas Eve, Not This August (revised)
- language: English Language
- author: Cyril M. Kornbluth
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1955
- released in (60 years ago)
- 1455 a.k.a. M*A*S*H - Season 3: The third season of M*A*S*H aired Tuesdays at 8:30-9:00 pm on CBS.
- also known as M*A*S*H (season 3), A Full Rich Day, M*A*S*H
- 1455 a.k.a. casein kinase 1, gamma 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1455 to learn how to say it correctly!