- 146 a.k.a. Burlington Mall is a Shopping center.
- 146 a.k.a. High Speed Thrill Coaster: The "High Speed Thrill Coaster" at Knoebels Amusement Resort was a small steel roller coaster built by the Overland Amusement Company. It opened in 1955 and was dismantled before its 54th season. The coaster was the last operating Overland coaster in the world.
146 a.k.a. Obelesk Books is a publisher.
"146" a.k.a. "Justice Denied" is a book by Jerry Ahern.
- also known as "The Defender #8: Justice Denied"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
- 146 a.k.a. WXIN, virtual channel 59, is a Fox-affiliated television station located in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. The station is owned by the Tribune Broadcasting subsidiary of the Tribune Media Company, as part of a duopoly with CW affiliate WTTV. The two stations share studio facilities located on Network Place at the Intech Park office development in northwestern Indianapolis; WXIN maintains transmitter facilities located on West 73rd Street on the northern outskirts of the city.
- official website: www.fox59.com
- 146 a.k.a. Levomefolic acid is the primary biologically active form of folic acid used at the cellular level for DNA reproduction, the cysteine cycle and the regulation of homocysteine. It is also the form found in circulation and transported across membranes into tissues and across the blood-brain barrier. In the cell, L-methylfolate is used in the methylation of homocysteine to form methionine and tetrahydrofolate. THF is the immediate acceptor of one carbon units for the synthesis of thymidine-DNA, purines and methionine. The un-methylated form, folic acid, is a synthetic form of folate, and must undergo enzymatic reduction by methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase to become biologically active.
- also known as Metafolin, L-5-Methyl-THF, Metafolin®, L-Methylfolat, MTHF
- 146 a.k.a. Chained is a TV program, begun in (14 years ago).
- 146 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 33 is a tv season.
- 146 a.k.a. Malignant Oropharyngeal Neoplasm: Malignant neoplasms of the oral cavity and pharynx.
- 146 a.k.a. adrenergic, alpha-1D-, receptor is a gene.
- also known as adrenergic, alpha -1D-, receptor; alpha-1D-adrenergic receptor; adrenergic, alpha-1A-, receptor
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 146 to learn how to say it correctly!