1460 is a Postal Code.
1460 a.k.a. Random House/Modern Library is a publisher.
"1460" a.k.a. "Nine Princes in Amber" is a new wave fantasy novel and the first in the Chronicles of Amber series by Roger Zelazny. It was first published in 1970, and later spawned a computer game of the same name. The first edition of the novel is unusually rare; the publisher pulped a significant part of the original print run in error when the order went out to destroy remaining copies of Zelazny's older book Creatures of Light and Darkness.
- also known as "Les Neuf Princes d'ambre"
- language: English Language
- character: Corwin of Amber
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1970
- released in (45 years ago)
- 1460 a.k.a. casein kinase 2, beta polypeptide is a gene.
- also known as Casein kinase II beta subunit; phosvitin; alternative name: G5a, phosvitin
- 1460 a.k.a. M*A*S*H - Season 8 is a tv season.