|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 147
What does 147 mean as a name of something?
- [context: snooker] The highest score possible in one visit to the table in snooker. Also called a maximum break.
147 a.k.a. Indiana University Press, also known as IU Press, is an academic publisher at Indiana University that specializes in the humanities and social sciences. It was founded in 1950. Its headquarters are located in Bloomington, Indiana. It publishes 140 new books annually, in addition to 29 academic journals. Its current catalog comprises some 2,000 titles.
147 a.k.a. South Shore Plaza is a Shopping center.
- 147 a.k.a. WTIC-TV, virtual channel 61, is a Fox-affiliated television station located in Hartford, Connecticut. The station is owned by the Tribune Broadcasting division of the Tribune Media Company. WTIC is part of a duopoly with the CW-affiliate WCCT-TV. Both stations share facilities with the co-owned Hartford Courant newspaper in downtown Hartford and WTIC's transmitter is located on Rattlesnake Mountain in Farmington, Connecticut.
- official website: ctnow.com
- 147 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 34 is a tv season.
- 147 a.k.a. Malignant Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm is a primary or metastatic malignant neoplasm involving the nasopharynx.
- 147 a.k.a. Trust Me (UK) is a TV program, begun in (14 years ago).
- country: United Kingdom
- 147 a.k.a. adrenergic, alpha-1B-, receptor is a gene.
- also known as alpha-1B-adrenergic receptor
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 147 to learn how to say it correctly!