|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 1471
What does 1471 mean as a name of something?
- The call return number for the United Kingdom.
"1471" a.k.a. "Tales of Nevèrÿon" is an award-nominated book by Samuel R. Delany, published in (36 years ago).
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Sword and sorcery, Speculative fiction, Novella
- copyright: 1979
- some of the awards:
- 1471 a.k.a. Squirt was a New Zealand children's television show, produced in Dunedin. It had been aired since 1996 and on two different TV networks, coming to a close on 25 November 2006. Squirt was aired every Saturday morning, originally from 7am to 9am, then from 8:30am to 10am, eventually running from 8:30am to 9am for only 30 minutes. In the original time, many cartoons were aired, such as Cow & Chicken, Batman of the Future and Earthworm Jim just to name a few. There were also weekly competitions, and many informational segments such as "Out There!" and "Astounding Squirt Facts".
- 1471 a.k.a. cystatin C (amyloid angiopathy and cerebral hemorrhage) is a gene.
- also known as gamma-trace, bA218C14.4 (cystatin C), cystatin C, cystatin 3, neuroendocrine basic polypeptide, post-gamma-globulin
- 1471 a.k.a. The Wind in the Willows - Season 2 is a tv season.
- also known as The Wind in the Willows (UK) - Season 2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1471 to learn how to say it correctly!