14710 is a Postal Code in New York.
- 14710 a.k.a. Ethidium bromide is an intercalating agent commonly used as a fluorescent tag in molecular biology laboratories for techniques such as agarose gel electrophoresis. It is commonly abbreviated as "EtBr", which is also an abbreviation for bromoethane. When exposed to ultraviolet light, it will fluoresce with an orange colour, intensifying almost 20-fold after binding to DNA. Under the name homidium, it has been commonly used since the 1950s in veterinary medicine to treat trypanosomiasis in cattle, a disease caused by trypanosomes. The high incidence of antibiotic resistance makes this treatment impractical in some areas, where the related isometamidium chloride is used instead. Ethidium bromide may be a mutagen, a carcinogen, or a teratogen, although this depends on the organism exposed and the circumstances of exposure.
- also known as 溴化乙錠
- 14710 a.k.a. Sisters - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 14710 a.k.a. Feature Of The Week is a TV program, begun on (60 years ago).
- country: Canada
- 14710 a.k.a. G protein gamma 9 is a protein.
- also known as Gng9; guanine nucleotide binding protein (G protein), gamma transducing activity polypeptide 2; Gngt2