- 148 a.k.a. Chad, officially the Republic of Chad, is a landlocked country in Central Africa. It is bordered by Libya to the north, Sudan to the east, the Central African Republic to the south, Cameroon and Nigeria to the southwest and Niger to the west. It is the fifth largest country in Africa in terms of area.
- also known as Tšād, Tchad, Republic of Chad, République du Tchad, Ǧumhūriyyat Tšād
- founded on (55 years ago)
- part of Africa
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- part: capital of Chad / Fort-Lamy / N'Djamena / Ndjamena = the capital and largest city of Chad
- member: Chadian = a native or inhabitant of Chad
- read more about Chad (country)
- 148 a.k.a. College Mall is a regional shopping mall located in Bloomington, Indiana. This is home to Indiana University's flagship campus. The mall's anchor stores are Dick's Sporting Goods, Macy's, Sears, and Target.
- 148 a.k.a. The Wild One is a wooden roller coaster at Six Flags America in Prince George's County, Maryland. It features a 450° spiral helix and a series of bunny hills that produce a significant amount of air time. The wooden coaster was previously known as Giant Coaster when it was located at Paragon Park in Hull, Massachusetts. It operated there from 1917 to 1985.
There are other places with in their name, like blood indian reserve no. 148.
"148" is a musical album of Ullapul.
- released on
148 a.k.a. Burnside is a British television police procedural drama, broadcast on ITV in 2000. The series, a spin-off from ITV's long-running police drama The Bill, focused on DCI Frank Burnside, formerly a detective at Sun Hill and now working for the National Crime Squad. Burnside ran for one series of six episodes, structured as three two-part stories.
- begun on and completed on (15 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 60 or 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Police procedural, Drama
- 148 a.k.a. Hypopharyngeal cancer: Malignant Hypopharyngeal Neoplasm is a malignant neoplasm arising in the hypopharynx.
- also known as Malignant Hypopharyngeal Neoplasm
- 148 a.k.a. KAKW-DT, virtual channel 62, is a Univision owned-and-operated television station serving Waco and Austin, Texas, United States that is licensed to Killeen. The station is owned by Univision Communications, and is sister to Austin-based UniMás owned-and-operated station KTFO-CD. The two stations share studios located on North Loop Boulevard in Austin, and its transmitter is located in unincorporated Williamson County. Although it is based in the Waco market, most of its news and advertising is targeted at the Austin market.
- official website: www.univisionaustin.com
- 148 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 35 is a tv season.
- 148 a.k.a. adrenergic, alpha-1A-, receptor is a gene.
- also known as G protein coupled receptor; adrenergic, alpha -1A-, receptor; adrenergic, alpha-1C-, receptor; alpha-1A-adrenergic receptor
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 148 to learn how to say it correctly!