- 149 a.k.a. The Mind Eraser is a steel inverted roller coaster at four different Six Flags and PARC theme parks. Built by Vekoma, they are of the most common and standard Suspended Looping Coaster model that is found in many theme parks; at least fifteen other parks around the world have exactly the same ride under other names. The Mind Eraser was introduced in 1995 and was one of the first suspended looping coasters built in the world.
- also known as The Mind Eraser
- 149 a.k.a. Great Lakes Mall is a shopping mall in Mentor, Ohio on Mentor Avenue, about 20 miles northeast of Cleveland. The mall has stores such as Macy's, J.C. Penney, Sears, and two Dillard's stores. The mall has around 150 stores and was opened in 1961, making it the first and oldest major enclosed shopping mall in Ohio. Olive Garden, Office Max, Max & Erma's, Barnes & Noble and Atlas Cinemas Stadium 16 are in the mall parking lot. The mall is owned by Simon Property Group and contains about 1 million square feet.
- 149 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
149 a.k.a. Allison & Busby is a publisher.
149 a.k.a. 87th Precinct is an American crime drama starring Robert Lansing, Gena Rowlands, and Ron Harper, which aired on NBC on Monday evenings during the 1961–1962 television season.
- begun on and completed on (52 years ago)
- 30 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Ed McBain
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime, Drama
- 149 a.k.a. 5'-Methylthioadenosine: 5-Methylthioadenosine is a normal metabolite present in human urine.
- also known as MTA, Methylthioadenosine, Thiomethyladenosine
- 149 a.k.a. Days of our Lives - Season 36 is a tv season.
- 149 a.k.a. Malignant neoplasm of other and ill-defined sites within the lip, oral cavity, and pharynx is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 149 to learn how to say it correctly!