"1491" a.k.a. "Mr. Murder" is a horror novel by the best-selling author Dean Koontz, released in 1993.
- also known as "Mr Murder"
- language: English Language
- genres: Horror, Children's literature, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Mystery, Suspense, Horror fiction
- copyright: 1993
- released in (22 years ago)
- 1491 a.k.a. Clostridium botulinum is a Gram-positive, rod-shaped, anaerobic, spore-forming, motile bacterium with the ability to produce the neurotoxin botulinum. The botulinum toxin can cause a severe flaccid paralytic disease in humans and animals and is the most potent toxin known to humankind, natural or synthetic, with a lethal dose of less than 1 μg in humans.
- also known as 肉毒桿菌
- 1491 a.k.a. Cystathionine gamma-lyase is an enzyme which breaks down cystathionine into cysteine and α-ketobutyrate. Pyridoxal phosphate is a prosthetic group of this enzyme.
- 1491 a.k.a. Todd TV is a TV program, begun on (10 years ago).
- 1491 a.k.a. cystathionase (cystathionine gamma-lyase) is a gene.
- also known as cysteine desulfhydrase, cystathionase, homoserine dehydratase, homoserine deaminase, gamma-cystathionase
- 1491 a.k.a. All Gas and Gaiters - Season 3 is a tv season.