1492 a.k.a. George Braziller is a publisher.
- "1492" is the first song on Counting Crows' 2008 album Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings. Adam Duritz announced in a voicemail message to his fans on January 12, 2008, that this song would be released as part of a digital 45 release to precede the release of Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings, with "When I Dream of Michelangelo" to be featured as its B-side. It is, however, not the lead commercial single, as "You Can't Count on Me" was released as the lead airplay/video single on February 4, 2008.
- "1492" is a 2008 single by Counting Crows.
- released on (7 years ago)
"1492" a.k.a. "Moving Pictures" is the name of the tenth Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett, published in 1990. The book takes place in Discworld's most famous city, Ankh-Morpork and a town called "Holy Wood". It is the first Discworld novel to feature Mustrum Ridcully, Archchancellor of Unseen University, as a character.
- also known as "Moving Pictures (Discworld)", "Moving Pictures (Discworld Novels)", "Les Zinzins d'Olive-Oued", "Moving Pictures (Discworld Novel S.)"
- language: English Language
- Victor Tugelbend
- Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler
- Ponder Stibbons
- Windle Poons
- Mustrum Ridcully
- The Bursar
- Thomas Silverfish
- Theda Withel
- Mrs. Marietta Cosmopilite
- Lecturer in Recent Runes
- Gaffer Bird
- Chair of Indefinite Studies
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Adventure, Film
- copyright: 1990
- released in (25 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Terry Pratchett
- 1492 a.k.a. NWA Wildside TV is a TV program.
- country: United States of America
- 1492 a.k.a. All Gas and Gaiters - Season 4 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1492 to learn how to say it correctly!